Banca Etica adopts Banca Cloud
Banca Etica is the first and only Italian bank today to be entirely devoted to ethical finance. It offers all major banking products and services for private customers and families, and also for organizations and enterprises. It operates on the Italian territory through its local branches and a network of itinerant bankers. In such context, the bank turned to Cabel with the aim of developing an online platform for the acquisition of new customers and the sale of products (also to existing customers) entirely through self-service banking channels. Within this framework, the new “Banca Cloud” platform was designed to meet multi-channel, multi-product, process automation and user – experience requirements, while enabling the introduction of a new sales channel to adapt the bank’s distribution processes to its own business needs.
Based on Cabel’s model of collaboration / partnership with its customers (distinctive of its operating approach), as with all custom projects, the active involvement of Banca Popolare Etica in this project was deemed crucial.
Following a joint analysis and comparison phase, Cabel developed a platform that enables to perform the following operations:
– acquisition of a new customer base from the bank’s website through remote recognition (webcam or bank transfer) and digital signing of the documents needed for customer information files surveys;
– l’apertura di conti correnti;
– placement of savings products (time deposit);
– placement of financial products, Etica SGR funds and Banca Etica share capital; online compilation of the MIFID questionnaire;
– management of share capital subscriptions, interacting with the bank’s promotional campaigns; automation of all front and back-end processes to keep track of all steps; automatic management of customer communication processes;
– placement of deployed funds (i.e. personal loans or credit cards);
– placement and management of debit cards;
– management of changes in customer information files;
– integration of the Satispay application into the Internet banking platform.