Meta S.r.l. is an audit firm authorized to perform legal audits for companies. It specializes in the provision of a wide range of services, from full outsourcing to organizational consultancy on matters related to corporate control functions (internal audits, compliance, anti-money laundering and risk management) for banks and financial intermediaries.
The structure comprises two divisions: Internal Audit and Second Level Controls. The Internal Audit division holds a quality assurance certification proving compliance of its activity
with the international standards set forth by the IIA Internal Audit Standard boards (IASb) for the five-year period 2018-2022.
Meta is at the forefront in the search for advanced control solutions – “big data” analysis tools, integrated instruments for objective risk measurement and profiling, risk analysis and alerting solutions, repository of standardized information related to risk events – consistent with the profound transformation of organizational and business models linked to the digital evolution that is currently underway.BACK
Just like all other Cabel group companies, Meta is currently implementing a change process focused on the technological factor. This has led to the development of innovative projects including:
• new tools for assessing risks associated with money laundering/ terrorist financing (pursuant to Article 15 of Leg. Decree 90 of 21 May 2017), aimed at continuous monitoring of risk and scalability (from the overall intermediary risk, according to business line, customer type and geographical area, up to risks for individual customers);
• a high-performance application designed to monitor the operativity of commercial networks from a remote location, by means of behavioral indicators, early warning thresholds and automatic reporting (reference made to Assoreti anomaly indicators).
Such tools enable banks and financial intermediaries to:
• carry out more targeted and in-depth checks on the exceptions detected and perform on-site individual checks in less time;
• promptly detect potentially anomalous patterns;
• keep constant track of potentially anomalous behaviorsa< anche a fronte di processi sempre più articolati
, even in the face of increasingly complex and articulated processes
Board of Directors
Board of Statutory Auditors
SOCIETÀ DEL NETWORK
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.