Cookies are small text files in that have the function of storing specific information relating to users’ access to the website via their IP addresses. The main purposes of a cookie are to collect, analyze and compare the data collected in order to improve such data’s functionality and use them for promotional and commercial purposes.
When accessing a website, users have the option to disable cookies through their browser settings. Users, however, must be aware that, doing so could affect the website’s functionality and consequently, their browsing experience.
Therefore, by accessing Cabel’s website and enabling cookies, users give their consent to the processing of their personal data according to the modes and terms described above. The Data Controller processes some cookies for the purposes indicated in detail in the specific cookie information note found on the website.
Data subjects can assert the following rights:
• right of access – Article 15 of the GDPR: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the user’s personal data are being processed and, if the case may be, obtain access to the same;
• right of rectification – article 16 GDPR: the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning the data subject or the integration of incomplete personal data;
• right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) – Article 17 GDPR: the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning the data subject;
• right to restriction of processing – article 18 GDPR: the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing
• right to revoke previously given consent;
• right to file a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.